Tuesday, March 26, 2013

♡ Lazy day in the life of yakobutako ♡

today was so blissful! i'm really happy and calm and at peace ☺ 


I woke up feeling very refreshed and i had this dream that hot lollipop mix was raining down from the sky and got all over my dog and we had to break the lollipop off of all the surfaces and it wasn't even yummy lollipop it was flavored like grandma buttocks or something. BUT THEN i got hungry for real life food so I made a bagel wee. *and i laughed at the serving size being only 1/2 a bagel* 


*and then cried because i could only eat 1/2 a bagel before i got stuffed and i do this literally every time*


and i had the weirdest urge to put strawberry nesquick into my coffee?? 
it was less than ideal....


i then remembered that my blog is really ugly so i painted a banner for it!
the watercolor pencils pictured are really amazing! i'll save that for another time tho hehe. 





the weather was beautiful today! i soaked in the sun for a big part of the day ☺



come on sun give me all your vitamin d punk my pale body needs it!!


also, i got this sunblock that is literally like the prince of all skin protectants EXCEPT it's Neutrogena brand, and Neutrogena blindly tests on animals :c meaning it's owned by a company that tests on animals thus using products tested on animals without knowing, or you know, just ignoring. and that kind of thing really gets my panties in a twist!! does anyone know of a really good sunblock that doesn't feel greasy, isn't smelly, and is high spf?? AND ISN'T MEAN TO BUNNIES. 
i would give you ten dozen kisses if you could find one for me xx

lastly, the good vibes of the day:

 
Alpine - Gasoline

Passion Pit - The Reeling

Miike Snow - Animal 

Rooney - When Did Your Heart Go Missing?

and of course some show tunes had to be thrown in:


The Rocky horror Picture Show - Time Warp 

2 comments:

  1. Ahahaha flavoured like your Grandmas buttocks!? Best things I've ever heard
    I have to say I am loving the new banner too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Cherie! I'm so happy I finally got the comments to work. Thank you thank you! xx~~

      Delete

hi~